Sunset Harvest Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Crafty Mom

Ok, so its been a while...I've been busy.  First as you can see I've changed my blog's name from Deliciously Cute Photography to Deliciously Cute Creations.  I've started some new hobbies and thought I would like to use the blog to display them. 

Recently, I've started crocheting and making some really cool hats.  From cute adult hats; which my friends at work are calling the Wiz Kahfila...this rap guy who's now married to Amber Rose...Kayne West's ex.  Ok, ok, ok...side tracked; anyway their cute and if I have a pic I'll post.  I've also made these really cute kid character hats...Sock Monkey and Owl. 

The urge to make them came from my obsession with ETSY.  I'm on that site all the time trying to find cute fun things for my son.  I ordered him this Owl hat...you can see in the post from his 1st birthday.  After getting it I thought...I can so make this.  So I used Youtube videos to teach myself some basic stitches (Crochet by Teresa...the bomb) and googled pattern abbreviations and BAM that was all she wrote.  Now I've gotten just about everyone at my job hooked on hooking!  My next hat will be the Angry Bird Hat featured on Teresa's website and newest Youtube post...not because I like or really want to make it but because my husband asked me to make it for him...so I'm going to.  I'll post it when its done.

So as I work on new things I hope to share them here and hopefully you can follow along as well. 

Here are two of my hats:

Girl Owl Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers