Sunset Harvest Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Birthday Celebration

So I'm a little late on posting CJ's 1st birthday party pics. Its really hard to find time and the crazy thing is I'm known for taking pics at family events; but a lot of people say they never get a chance to see them. I usually post them to sites like facebook or my msn live account for people to view. Sad thing is, most of my family  really don't use the internet...I know its kind of strange to actually think people don't use the internet these days.  Honestly I can't imagine...especially since I Google everything. Yes everything...its kind of mine and my husband's thing. Everyone use to joke with us both that our son was a Google baby....we googled everything when he was born. I still do...just googled techniques to get him to sleep through the night...and yes, the information worked.  Its a blessing.

So anyway, back to the reason why I'm posting...about 2 weeks ago; July 23rd to be exact. We celebrated CJ's birthday. I took soooo many pictures, I'm sure I have over 200. The event was wonderful, he was so happy. Alot of people said don't go all out because he won't remember but every penny spent was worth it. I just wanted to share a few of the pics from that wonderful day.

These are just regular pics:

The decor...Theme; Safari

Cute Cupcakes with jungle animal toppers.

Birthday Boy with Nana!

CJ being the little host greeting his guest.

My favorite pic...his smile when we sang Happy Birthday!! I will remember this moment forever.

CJ and friends jumping in his bouncer his Grandma got him! He loved it.

CJ's beautiful big cousin Milena!

Gifts galore!! His party goers helping him open his gifts.

CJ and Lil Billy bouncing in the bouncer. FUN FUN FUN


Ok so this is one of my gifts that I order; I love this owl hat!! Not to mention his big boy chair from Christi!

More decor...A friend at work helped me make the banner. I thought it was cute. When you become a mom you get crafty!
The Grandma's share a moment!

CJ with his cousin Sierra having fun.

1 comment:

  1. The pics came out really good. It was a great party and everyone had fun. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Followers