Sunset Harvest Background

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photo Creativity

Tuesday...the day after Monday; however at work today it felt a little like a Monday. Anyway, since I'm trying to join the social media band wagon...in an effort to not get stuck in the 80s...ok its not the 80s but the 20 11s, I've decided I need to particiate. I've been looking at different blogs and some are very interesting. I ran across the Baby Makin Machin Blog (visit it) and I really like it. On her blog she has this wonderful section called 365 love letters; where she takes pics of her daughter and puts a letter or script on them. So awesome! Well, I loved her last pic so much I decided to recreate it for my son.

Sunday I took him for a walk around the neighborhood and then took him on this little wooded trail. I just allowed him to explore and walk around while I snapped pictures of him. I was able to get this awesom shot:

I did some editing in lightroom...very little color editing; put it in PS8 and put the words on it and bam! I now have this nice pick to share with my son some day. I think he will love it when he's an adult.  I shared it wth some folks at work and they just loved it....I do too.

This little project took no time and will be a lasting image that CJ will love one day...its crazy to think that his kids might see it one day...how sweet is that!

3 comments:

  1. I was there when you took this picture. They don't look this good when you are taking the pictures but they turn out really good. Great eye for detail !!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. that turned out awesome!!! can't wait to see how the stuff works out with canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I can't wait to see when you print it either! Thanks for the link love! And so happy to see this gorgeous look with your son!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers