Sunset Harvest Background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New to Blogging

So today is my first time to blog. I've recently developed this new hobby...photography! I thought it might be cool to blog about it and post my pics. Simply write about my experiences as I learn. Its crazy because I really enjoy taking pictures and for some reason I'm a photography junkie. I've purchased more cool gadgets and books than you can possibly imagine. Right now it's more a matter of me finding time to use the gadgets since I have a little one and a full time job. 

This weekend, however, I had the opportunity to have my first photo shoot. It was with my best friend Christi!! She is gearing up for a huge and exciting milestone...college graduation!! I'm so proud of her and very happy. I know how hard she's worked for this day to come. So what better way to create lasting memories for such a spectacular event...Photos of course!

I'm honored that she would not only allow me to practice my new hobby on her but also trust that I would do a good job.

So here are a few of the pics from that shoot!












5 comments:

  1. You are awesome at everything you touch!!! I love you!!! Fynesha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!!!! I can't thank you enough! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good pics. They look professional. Keep up with it and soon you will be bringing in cash haha

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl, first cakes and now this, you are gonna be a 1 woman show. These look great!!!!
    love ya
    Jess H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Renata!! I know Christi must be very happy with these pictures. You did a wonderful job. I am so proud of you. I expect to see your pictures hit the Austin circuit and before you know it, we will your name in the paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers