Sunset Harvest Background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Photo Shoot: Ileana

I just had my second photo shoot about two weeks ago. I know it’s been a long time; but I've been dabbling in so many other creative outlets that it’s hard to find time for them all. Especially with work and motherhood!  These extracurricular have to fit in when they can.

This shoot was with Ileana.  The shoot was taken at Old Settlers in Round Rock.  I think things went well. She made it so easy and we ended up with some great shots. These pic where taken right when the weather here in Austin turned nice. It wasn't too hot and if you check out the background you can see some of those fall colors creeping through...which I love. So check them out; if you like; please leave a comment.

Here are just a few of her pictures.

These are a few of her favorites and some that I really liked too!!


 



 
  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers